Start selling wildflower seeds in your shop from a beautiful display box that fits nicely on a counter!
Our easy-to-grow wildflower seed mix is loved by customers all over the UK. Introduce seeds to your shop and watch sales fly! At just £1.25 per pack (RRP £2.50), you can easily double your money (or more) on every sale. Each packet contains 5g of seeds, enough to cover 1 square metre of ground, and is printed with sowing instructions. You can set the price per packet for your own shop and the box works well as a counter upsell.
You can choose to have:
- 75 or 150 packets of 1 square metre (5g) wildflower seeds at just £1.25 each
- A beautiful display box which holds 75 packets for just £2 extra (please choose this on your first order)
Wildflowers are simple, pretty, and wonderful for wildlife. These small packets are ideal for a florist shop, garden centre, golf club or craft shop, where they will compliment your products. Wildflowers are easy to grow, making these small packets a great option to upsell to customers with their purchase. There's no need for any special knowledge - wildflowers will grow in almost any soil conditions, and each packet is printed with simple growing instructions the customer can follow at home.
- Corn Chamomile (10%)
- Corn Marigold (10%)
- Cornflower (9%)
- Crimson Clover (9%)
- Sainfoin (4%)
- Meadow Buttercup (2%)
- Poppy, Common (2%)
- Corn Cockle (2%)
- Ox-Eye Daisy (1%)
- White Campion (1%)
- Grass Seed Mix (45%) (stops weeds, supports shoots)
- Wheatgrass (5%) (provides scaffolding for stem support)
Grasses: (for crop strength, supporting stems and to act as a spreading compound). Included grasses are: Creeping Red Fescue, Meadow Fescue, Tall Fescue, Timothy, Hard Fescue, Cocksfoot, Smooth-Stalked Meadow Grass, Mixed Herbs, Wheatgrass.
- Clear the area of weeds and other plants. Rake the surface well, ensuring there are no soil clumps.
- Shake the bag well to mix up the seeds, then sprinkle evenly across the surface. Use 5g per square metre (10 square feet).
- Lightly rake, roll, or walk over the over the soil to firm it down.
- Water well, and keep the seeds moist. Make sure the soil doesn't dry out over the first few weeks to ensure the seeds can germinate.
- Cover the area with garden netting if you're worried about the seeds being eaten by birds.
- After 4-8 weeks you should start to see growth.
Flowers will grow between 30cm to 90cm. Suitable for use on a wide range of soil types. Suitable for areas in the sun or shade.
Spend £6 or more to get FREE standard delivery. Alternatively, it's just £1 for postage.
Express shipping options are available at checkout.
Free returns within 30 days with a money back guarantee.