Oxeye Daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare) Seeds
Commonly seen growing in the wild in grasslands and along roadside verges, ox eye daisy is a pretty flower with white petals and a large yellow centre. The largest daisy species native to the UK, it produces flowerheads that measure up to 6cm across. This is a beautiful and easy to grow perennial that establishes quickly from seed and flowers freely and abundantly from May to September. It is also known as 'moon daisy' since the bright white petals appear to glow in the evening.
Packet contains: 50 seeds
- Sow seed across moist cleared ground where you want it to flower
- Rake the seed over lightly and keep moist
- Seed should germinate in 14 to 28 days
- Deadhead regularly to keep the plant flowering for longer
Sow outdoors: Spring or Autumn
This plant will self-seed freely but requires cleared ground for new plants to establish. Prefers well-drained soil but will grow in most soil types and all conditions except deep shade. This a perennial flower. Safe for pets and grazing animals.*
* Some sources claim this plant is harmful to animals, due to it being fed to dogs and cats as a herbal remedy in the past. The amount an animal would need to ingest to experience any ill effects is extremely high. Therefore, we don’t consider Ox-Eye Daisy a risk to pets in a normal garden environment. Do not feed or encourage pets to eat this flower.
All seeds come with a 30 day money back guarantee. We hope these flowers bring you joy!
Spend £6 or more to get FREE standard delivery. Alternatively, it's just £1 for postage.
Express shipping options are available at checkout.
Free returns within 30 days with a money back guarantee.